Instructor by : Viktor Malau
This course is designed to build competency in Work Control as a primary skill set in the Competency Map for Facilities Maintenance Management. It will focus on the six phases of work management (work identification, planning, prioritization, scheduling, execution and history capture.) A pre/ post self assessment will be used to measure competency improvement. Each participant will develop an action plan to help their organizations become more efficient and safer.
- To develop world class planning and work control
- To employ business process analysis techniques in work control.
- How to use a gap analysis on your work management system.
- Step-by-step work control from identification through using work history
- Optimization of preventive and condition-monitoring activities
- Techniques critical equipment analysis, critical spares control, and emergency response work.
- Work Identification
- History Records
- Optimizing Preventive Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance Planning
- Critical Equipment Focus
- Emergency Response
Maintenance managers, superintendents, supervisors, team leaders and planners who are engaged in work management, planning, and scheduling. These essential skills are the key components of integrity management, safety, resource control, and reliable operation.
Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
Pick Up Participant
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Maintenance, Planning and Work Control|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|