Knowledge of Inventory Management is critical for the effective management of procurement and the supply chain and inventory is commonly not understood. Therefore, too high levels of inventory are held with attendant increases to costs, product obsolescence etc.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS COURSE IS TO
- Enable delegates to evaluate current procedures
- Examine how lead time builds up
- Change methods of managing inventory.
- Provides practical skills to eliminate wasteful costs.
- Avoid those internal problems that limit performance.
- Understand and implement the “world class” tools for managing inventory in the supply chain.
1. Inventory and the Supply Chain
- Inventory definitions and importance
- Inventory in the Supply Chain
- The Supply Chain Rules
- Supply Chain and Inventory dynamics
- Inventory and Finance
- Inventory and Statistics
- Truths on Inventory
2. Inventory Key Concepts
- Key Component: Demand Analysis
- Key Component: Demand Forecasting
- Key Component: Supply Lead Time
- Key Component: Cost & Benefits
- Inventory policies
- Inventory in organizations
3. Inventory Replenishment Methods and Systems
4. Stock Control and Inventory Performance
5. Inventory Strategies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Those new to managing inventory
- Those non inventory people who need to gain an awareness of the issues and key drivers of stock control operations
- Inventory, Stock, Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehouse and Distribution Professionals
Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Modern Inventory And Stock Control|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|